Keep the following steps in mind when you set yourself goals, to make sure it is achievable.
Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
- David Joseph Schwartz
How to set S.M.A.R.T Goals:
- Specific: Be very clear on your goals. Do not let out any detail.
A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished.
Who is involved?
What has to be accomplished?
Where should it take place?
When should it be finished?
Which requirements are needed?
Why should it be accomplished?
- Measurable: criteria to measure progress toward the achievement of each of the goals set. How much? How many? When it is accomplished?
- Attainable: When you identify your most important goals, you begin to figure out the road map how you can let them come true. That includes the skills and money to reach them. You could see previously overlooked opportunities, which can bring you closer to the achievement of your goals.
- Realistic: A goal must represent an end result towards which you are able to work. A goal can be both high and realistic; a high goal is frequently easier to reach as a low goal has low motivational force.
- Timely: A goal should be within a time frame. With no time frame, there’s no sense of urgency.
- For further reading see #Happywomen
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.