• Hold on to your faith in God. Faith is the only way we can withstand the worst unexpected events in our lives even if we don’t understand it ourselves, keeping us optimistic.
• Stop thinking in extremes: Do not think about the future in terms of dramatic disasters and failures. Accept that most of life comprises gray areas as well; it is not always black or white.
• Avoid the snowball effect: If having negative thoughts, don’t nurture it, don’t grow them bigger and over generalize it but instead focus on how you should deal with these new circumstances in your life.
• Don’t minimize the positive. Continuous negative thoughts will stop you from seeing the positive when it happens. Do not minimize your successes! Remember that setbacks are only temporarily.
• Focus outwards: By adding positivity to another person’s life, you too can start to be better and more optimistic again. Be kind, give compliments, and just be there.
• Write your positive affirmations, read it. After you read it, you should say it. When you say it, you hear it. When you hear it, you make it your own it. When you take ownership of it, circumstances change.
Further reading #SuccessMindset
Don’t be chained by negative fixed false beliefs. What is holding you back from achieving the life you want? We are ourselves greatest enemy. From the time we were kids we were programmed by words that were spoken to us and experiences that happened to us. The words people said and experiences we had were stored in our memory and our brain is making conclusions about what we assume we can do and cannot do. This results in a set of negative rules that become our life barrier and forms our identity. You may not even know of such self-limiting beliefs, but they are there inside.
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.