Positivity attracts happiness. When you decide to focus your thoughts, feelings, and actions toward positivity - happiness will follow.
To have true happiness is the greatest desire most people have. The ability to be at peace, a deep sense of well being, the capability to enjoy every moment of life, the here and the now.
Unfortunately for most of us, happiness seems to be difficult to find. Instead of living an uncomplicated straight forward life, we are unconsciously feeding unhappiness with negative habits resulting in disappointing outcomes in our lives.
8 happiness truths:
-To encounter happiness is very possible. Happiness is founded the moment you make the choice to live a purposefull live - every moment of the day. You need to create it for yourself it will not just find you.
- Happiness is sustaiable. While living in the moment, make an effort to experience more joy by your actions like playing with our pets, help someone or show forgiveness and gratitude. keep in mind that in order to have an experience of real happiness and wellbeing that is enduring, you must expand to other people and the world around you
- You need to seek happiness with your whole heart. Happiness takes a great willingness to be aware of the habits that you do that needs to be changed. Commit to yourself to keep happiness in every moment of your day. Do your best to keep it alive.
“Life is a journey and if you fall in love with the journey you will be in love forever.” —Peter Hagerty
- Do not rely on other people or objects for your happiness. Happiness need to come forth out of your own inner beign. Not from objects out of your control. (persons, possessions, money, status etc) Do not give away your power by putting weight on negative opinions from other people or bad situations in your life. Circumstances and the opinions of others has only a hold on you if you allow them to. If you allow other people to control how happy you are, you’ll get hurt in the long run.
- What does you do or think that makes you unhappy? Or is it emotional reactions that makes you unhappy? Remember you always have a choice over your thoughts. Choose not to feed the negative. say “No” to the negative thoughts, and say “Yes!” to happiness every time they came into your mind. Embrace your your flaws and have high standards - but never try to be perfect as perfectionism is a man made illusion.
- Positivity attracts happiness. When you decide to focus your thoughts, feelings, and actions toward positivity - happiness will follow. Be grateful for all you have and appreciate every moment of your life. Your positive vibes will attract even more things which you would be grateful for.
- Happiness is a choice. There are many things we don’t have control over, but we have a choice about where we place our attention. Now is the moment - The past is just a memory - The future is a vision. Only now exists. Live n the present and be very carefull about your self talk. This is a mighty tool that if used adequately may have very good outcomes. according to a study done by Harvard Univercity, Happiness comes from choosing to be happy with whatever you do, strengthening your closest relationships and taking care of yourself physically, financially and emotionally.
- Happiness does not need to be a permanent state of excitement but can be a feel of contentment too. Just to give up controll and be content with what's happening right now and being OK with it.
Don’t delay happiness by thinking things need to be perfect before you are happy. Start NOW, this very moment, happiness might be just around the corner. Stop looking for it. Create it.
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.