Originative thinking is the bringing into existence of a specific thing that didn't exist before, either as a product, a technique or a thought.You would be displaying originative thinking if you:
• Formulate something that has never been present before
• Develop a specific thing which exists elsewhere but you're not aware of
• Cook up a new procedure for doing a specific thing
• Reapply a subsisting technique or product into a brand new or altered market
• Formulate a new way of viewing something (bringing a fresh idea into existence).
• Change the way somebody else views a specific thing.
As a matter of fact, we're all creative daily because we're continuously changing the ideas that we have about the world about us. Originative thinking does not need to be regarding developing a specific thing fresh to the world, it's more to do with formulating something new to us. Once wechange ourselves, the world alters with us, both in the manner in which the world is impacted by our different actions and in the various way that we go through the world.
Become Original in Your Self
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.