What do you use most of your energy on? Where are you in your life and where do you to be? Through reflection, you will identify your biggest gaps between where you are now and where you would like to be, and you will be guided to take action and improve in those areas.
What is self-reflection?
Self-reflection is when you do honest self-observation or inspection, and you are willing to learn more about your own underlying nature, your purpose or essence here on earth. Self-reflection is important because it allows you to learn from your mistakes and past situations, to assist you in advancing your future.
To achieve true success in your life, you first need do honest self- reflection. After you have then gone through this self-reflecting process, it’s time to decide how satisfied you are in your life’s different areas and how balanced your life currently is. You may have to change some of your beliefs and concepts and get rid of the negative. Then it is time for goal setting and development of your personal skills. Those skills include your body, spirit, and mind, but also your level of success in all areas of life. The ultimate goal of Personal Development is to be living to your fullest potential, in all areas of your life. Personal development cannot happen overnight and is a process builds on specific milestones.
a Few provoking questions on self-reflection:
- Business / career - Is your career where you want it to be? Are you heading in the right direction?
- Finances - Are you earning enough income to satisfy your current needs? What about future wealth?
- Health - How physically healthy are you? Are you satisfied with your level of fitness? Are you satisfied with your diet? Are you satisfied with your weight?
- Family & friends - Are you socializing to your satisfaction levels? Is your family supportive of you?
- Home and physical environment - do your home satisfy your current needs? Can you afford your home?
- Self-image - Do you think of your abilities highly? Do you respect and love yourself? Do you appreciate yourself?
To the person you give responsibility, you give power. Taking responsibility is the starting point for growth in your life. It is looking inside and realizing that if you want the world around you to get better, you will have to get better. Don’t hold yourself back! Take action over your own life - for a more detailed discussion on self-reflection and how to create positive change in your life, see #SuccessRevamp
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.