Everything that happens to us happens in purpose.
Sometimes, one thing leads to another. Instead of staying in a cage of fear and crying over past failures and experiences, rather treat them as teachers and they may just become your tools in both self-improvement and success.
Did you watch the film Patch Adams? Hunter “patch” Adams is a medical student who did not make it through the board exams. After months of suffering in melancholy and depression, he decided to voluntarily admitted himself in a psychiatric ward, seeking for medical attention. As he stayed in hospital for many months, he met different people.
Everything that happens to us happens in purpose
He met a catatonic, a mentally retarded, a schizophrenic and so on. He found ways of treating his own problems and he realized that he needs to get back on track, that he still want to become a doctor. The positive attitude he carried himself with brought him self improvement and great success.
Did he succeed? He became the best doctor his country has ever known.
So, when does self-improvement become synonymous with success? Where do we start?
Take these tips:
• Stop thinking and feeling as if you’re a failure, because you’re not. How can others accept you if YOU can’t accept YOU?
• When you see hunks and models on TV, think more on self- improvement, not self pitying.
• When people feel so down and low about themselves, help them move up. Don’t go down with them. They’ll pull you down further and both of you will end up feeling inferior.
• The world is a large room for lessons, not mistakes. There’s always a next time. Make rooms for self-improvement.
• Take things one at a time. There is no overnight pill. Self improvement takes time but eventually leads to success. Just take one day at a time.
• Set meaningful and achievable goals. It hopes and aims to result to an improved and better YOU.
• Little things mean BIG to other people. Just greeting someone with a pat on the back can mean so much to someone else.
• Remember there’s no such thing as ‘over night success
Better Yourself Master Your Life
Are you living the life you really want? Make your life one you actually want to live by learning how look inside yourself and not to the outside world for answers.
The detailed and flexible worksheets in this helpful guide will help you break out of your rut and learn the path to a better you through self-reflection and analysis. Now available on AMAZON.
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed.
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.