You may have a clear knowledge of your values, and you may have an equally strong sense of competency - But, if you cannot bring those attributes into action, you will have reached nothing. - #SuccessMindset
To make sure that you keep living your life to the fullest, you have certain responsibilities.
- Put your bodily health first. All other aspects of our lives are foremost linked to how healthy our body is. If you are physically healthy and strong, you will have the energy to work hard and to think more out of the box.
- Make sure that you do take part in continuous self-improvement. Be willing to seek lifelong education. Successful people never stop learning, be open to grasp new information wherever you go.
- Associate with people who cultivate to be successful themselves. It is a fact that you become like those with whom you closely relate to.
- Live minimalistic. Do not overspend on material possessions. The glamor of the new car will soon be over. Remember that you are not defined by the “things” you own. Rather spend your time and effort on your true-life values and the rest will fall into place.
- Remain respectful and humble. Let go of your ego, as this is the origin of a negative downward spiral in which your success can quickly disappear. Rather be unpretentious, cultivating the desire to continue serving for a greater cause.
When we start to live our life to the fullest one of the best advancements we can have is plenty of personal energy.
This energy is your capacity to do work. It provides the fuel that enables you to be ready to take on anything. Energy is the opposite of the scenario where all your energy has been extracted from your body. With adequate energy levels, you can think better and faster, you can be more focused and healthier, and it will enable you to function at your very best.
A Few tips on how to get your energy levels boosted and keep it that way.
- Sleep - To little sleep definitely make you feel exhausted the next day. While you sleep, your body is restoring and repairing the day’s damage. It is also true that getting to much sleep will also slow you down. The best solution is to figure out how many hours of sleep are right for you and then stick with it. Most healthy adults need between 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Children and teens need even more.
- Eating - a Healthy diet will raise your energy level. Proper nutrition can do wonders to make you feel alerted and powerful. The best foods we can eat is fresh, unprocessed food like nuts, salmon, yogurt, fruit, and vegetables to name a few.
- Breathing - The rhythm and the depth of your breath directly affect the state of your mind and the health of your body. Take a look at The Tony Robbins Breathing Exercise: If you are able to give yourself five to ten minutes each day to practice deep, ‘power breathing’ you will definitely reap the rewards. This is one of the best, most effective exercises you can do for free, every day. This breathing exercise consists of breathing in the following manner: Breathe in for 1 second; Hold for 4 seconds; Breathe out for 2 seconds. As an example – if you were to breathe in for 3 seconds, hold your breath for 12 seconds and then breath out for 6 seconds. If you are able to do this ten times, three times a day (morning, evening and before bed) you will notice a huge difference in your energy levels.
- Aerobic Exercising - Feeling tired? A walk may be better than a rest for boosting your energy. It may seem illogical but researchers say regular exercise may pay off with increased energy in the long run. Select exercise that fits best for your, something what you like to do. The most important thing is, to develop exercising as a habit - exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Mental Energy: Thoughts and Emotions - In every relationship, there’s an exchange of energy and if emotional fights occur, it can be very energy draining. The same scenario for negative thoughts is applicable. Luckily we do have the power to choose our thoughts, emotions, and most of the time the people around us as well. As negative thinking can be our greatest energy drainer, choose the right thoughts and emotions by directing our mental focus on what is positive. To change your life you have to change tour thoughts.
Further Reading: Success Mindset
Join our reader’s list and claim your FREE ebook!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.