When you begin to become used to performing at a high level, you start to neglect the tiny things in life that make things worth living.
You find yourself failing to value the true blessings in your life, and you overlook to take in the valuable seconds with people you love. Below are a few simple gratitude activities that can help make you feel happier.
6 Easy Activities to Cultivate Gratitude Today
1) Recognise 3 Things You Value
Take a second to recognise 3 things in your life that you value and feel thankful for. These things could be in the present or in the past. Although no category or item is too large or small, it is important that you are specific in your gratitude.
Follow our positivity board on Pinterest
2) Pinpoint 3 Things You Take for Given
All of us take some things for given in our lives. Take a while to review these types of things and find which of these things you value the most. This could be anything, from good bodily health to a great paying job.
3) Find 3 Things you Value About Yourself
With our continuous need to match up ourselves to others, this could be a challenge. Take a while to think of the things that you cherish about yourself. It can be something in your character, your everyday actions, some good qualities, or just about anything else that is directly linked to yourself.
4) Discover 3 Things You Feel Thankful For At This Present Moment
In order to develop gratitude, it is necessary to remain in the here-and-now. Make the effort to consider what you can value about your present situation. Consider your surroundings and daily actions - think of just about anything that associates with the here and now.
5) Name 3 Individuals Who are Significant in Your Life
Think of all the people you've had in your life. These could be instructors, school teachers, coaches, relatives, good friends. Call those individuals to your mind and make the effort to think of how they made a big difference in your life.
Also read: How To Encourage Positivity Around You
6) Create Thank-You cards
Create thank-you cards for those 3 people which had a big influence on your life. You do not need to send them, just the action of writing down your thankfulness will be very valuable.
Engaging in these 6 activities routinely will assist you to grow your gratitude and lead you to a much healthier and more satisfied life.
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed.
The last part in the series "Using Your Senses To Transform Your Life.”
As you want to develop healthy life-transforming modifications by using your senses, one you might not have thought about is your sense of taste. Believe it or not, your taste plays a significant role in the daily quality of your life.
“Eating something fresh out of the oven is like a hug you can taste.” - Regina Brett
Make Use of Taste to Improve the Quality of Your Life
Your taste is fundamental to your eating and drinking behaviours, and you do those many times every day.
5 Suggestions to to savour your food & drink to enhance the quality of your life:
1. Work to get a taste for types of foods and drinks that benefit you. Because of the wide range of all kinds of healthy foods, accomplishing this would not be as difficult as you may assume.
Look at these foods:
2. Familiarise yourself with juicing machines and juicing to bring your taste buds to life with tasty, organic juices you make on your own right in your home. Some health professionals strongly believe you can get rid of toxic substances via carrying out a fruit juice fast. Drink your home-made juices to make sure you’re taking in some powerful nourishment each day, along with other foods.
3. Re-train your sense of taste to like water once again. Although you may assume water is plain, look at it as a “clean” flavour that keeps your body hydrated and strong. The more you can adapt your taste to drink lots of water, the far better your body will perform.
4. To assist yourself to get a preference for healthy foods, browse the web for new recipes around the products you wish to include more of to your diet plan. For instance, if you wish to add more veggies like spinach and asparagus, look on-line for dishes using those ingredients.
Come to your senses - Mindfulness made easy can be purchased HERE
5. An additional way to use your sense of taste is to make use of “mindful eating” techniques. Indulge in the flavour of EVERY single bite. Eating much more slowly and appreciating each piece of food has numerous benefits:
Your taste might do a great deal more than just assist you to enjoy your food! Make use of it to help you lead a healthy and balanced life, enjoying a zestier life.
One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste.
Also Read: Using your Senses To Transform Your Life
Also Read: Your Sense Of Touch - MUCH more Powerful Than you Realise
Also Read: Get in touch With Your Soul By Using your Sense Of Sight
Also Read: Free Workbook: Transform Your Life With The Power Of Your Senses
Also Read: 10 Incredible Facts About Your Sense Of Smell
Improve your life to a more jubilant living, making use of the power of your senses!
Inspired? Pin me!
Even though you are a self-sabotaging person, you can establish a success mindset. There are lots of useful things you might do to combat negative self-talk.
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.