You will gain tremendous clarity around your life and the decisions you make by understanding exactly which values are important to you.
Personal values are a central part of who you are and who you want to be. By becoming more aware of these important factors in your life, and how to utilize them, they would guide you to make the best choice in any situation. Personal values can be defined as Important and lasting beliefs about what is good or bad and desirable or undesirable. Thus your values represent what is important to you, they are the driving force behind the choices you make and the behavior you display every day.
To understand your values as a fundamental building block of life, there are many important decisions about determining what you value most. Values have a major influence on a person's behavior and attitude and serve as broad guidelines in all situations. Your values directly affect your lifestyle and your social experiences. Your decisions, choices you make and your emotions are also directly affected by your values. You will gain tremendous clarity around your life and the decisions you make by understanding exactly which values are important to you, This way you have the perfect starting point for understanding yourself, your motivators and actions. You will be able to prioritize effectively in the way that leads you to a successful and happy life - by taking consistent correct decisions.
When your choices are driven by your values, you will live in alignment with your values, and you then will experience balance in your life – you will be satisfied and happy. When you make choices, which are not aligned with your values, you will experience conflicting feelings, which may lead to frustration, guilt, and unhappiness. The clearer your values are, the more rapidly you can identify why you are experiencing conflicting feelings and realign yourself to be happy and contend again.
# SuccessRevamp helping you find your values and look into how to best utilize them for goal-setting and decision-making.
Our values have a direct effect on the emotions that we experience each day which then affects the goals we have set to achieve in life.
Forgive yourself and Forget about Past Mistakes.
TODAY is the day; it’s time to get motivated! Are you living the life that you desire? These following couple of questions is very important to make the first real step in fulfilling your dreams in life.
Did you already set goals to achieve?
Did you make any progress towards receiving them yet?
Do you have the motivation to achieve these goals?
According to research done by the University of Scranton, 92% percent of people that set new years goals never actually achieve them. Why do so many people fail at goal setting, and what are the secrets behind those who succeed?
Successful goal setting boosts self-confidence a lot as it provides you with a measurable way to see how you're doing. When your goal is achieved, you can build further slightly more challenging goals, which in turn when achieved, will lead you to the experience of reinforcement of your confidence and a boost to your self-esteem.
How do you keep focus on long-term goals?
- Have an experiment-driven life. This is about risk, being willing to fail because you're failing forward. The more experiments you make the better.
- Growing an Attitude of wisdom. Be very careful to not develop the so-called competence to think "I know a lot about that” - You are never too old to learn. The pursuit of wisdom is one of the absolute goals of people seeking to live the good life. Particularly, the Scriptures have a lot to teach us about wisdom. Always ponder your life with curiosity and openness and embrace the challenge.
- Do what you love. Success might be waiting around the corner for you. But be careful; do not do something just because you're good at it - that doesn't mean you should do it. Do what you feel passionate about. What are you born to do?" When are you the happiest?
Now it is time to set your specific, long-term goals for the important areas of your life, such as career, family, finances, and so on. Then, look over these goals. How do they make you feel? If you do not feel excited about these goals, take these goals off the list, or revise them so that they move you towards something that really matters to you. Treat your goals like recipes. Remember to take it one step at a time. It is very important to break down a goal into smaller, measurable steps. Write down each step how you would like to work trough the goal to be sure you are clear about what to achieve and how to do it.
Good and healthy mental habits are the cornerstones of achieving personal success. Treating your set goals as very important, giving them attention every day, will soon be a healthy mental habit that becomes part of yourself, without thinking about it.
More on creating and organizing your goals, as well as how to stay motivated achieiving them #SuccessRevamp
Last but not least, don't Give Up! Remember that finding motivation isn't always easy, but it is always possible. Be Passionate about your goals, and commit to the end.
Fear is such a beautifully complex human mechanism which has a significant impact on our lives.
My aim is for us to understand fear to a point where we can control how fear affects us and not the other way around.
This resource will dive deep down into helping us understand what fear is at the core, and guide us on what we can to overcome this powerful force.
Are you ready for this? This article is 2500 words long… we are going in.
Fear is a feeling we get when we are uncertain of what lies ahead. More specifically, it is a feeling we get when we are uncertain of the negative consequences that may lie ahead:
Who are these people?
Will they like me?
What if they don’t like me?
What if they think I’m weird?
How will my speech turn out?
What if I mess up?
What if everyone judges me?
The uncertainty of what lies ahead takes us out of our comfort zone, which often encourages us to back out and avoid the scenario in order to not risk facing that negative event from potentially occurring and affecting us.
#HappyWomen - It is fair to live your own dreams while building a happy family with the man you loves. It is absolutely possible to chase your dream while having a family at the same time. Women are proving every day that they can be moms and entrepreneurs — all over the world. Do not let go of your dreams. Let your children remind you what it feels like to dream again... dreams that have no boundaries.
The biggest barriers are in our minds, it’s ourselves that’s holding us back. Going after the things we want out of life can be a scary thought - especially when have an already full family life around us. Many times, we don’t even know at what point to begin, but with every step we take – we coming closer to our happiness as our confidence rises as we defeating the road blocks along the way.
Our dreams are important, but our children should come first in our lives. With an adequate time schedule and proper planning we can still be fantastic moms to our kids, have a great family life and raising our dreams, all at once!
So how do we make these things happen? Here are a few ideas you can make use of to raise a dream and children at the same time.
- Create a to-do list and a plan. Be organized. Put everything you have to do during the day on your list. Tick the blocks as you get trough them. No matter how tired you are, you have to prepare for tomorrow. Also, include in your list your daily steps to reach your goals.
- Be diligent. You need to do something towards your dream every day, even if you are only resting so you can work harder the next day.
- Rising early. This way you will get the most time to work on any project or job. Life is going to happen so it’s important to put enough time in your schedule to work on your dream. Other moms may rather choose working late at night when the kids are sleeping. In any case, make sure you find quiet time.
- Never leave home without a notebook and pen (or your tablet with the notes app – works very well for me!). You never know when you will get a new idea or when you’ll have free time to work on your project.
- Brainstorm at home or when you drive. Helping with homework is a great time to get some of your project done.
- Take chances. Go big. Take risks. The only failure is not trying.
- Live in the moment and get creative. Enjoy life. Be inspired. Think outside the box. Do things differently. Be bold. Create something new.
- Success takes time and sometimes many years. Its is like a marathon you are running. It will have its ups and downs, just don’t give up.
Get to know the real you. (PART TWO in s 5 Part Series)
One the most powerful ways to get to know yourself is through writing in a journal. Journaling has no rules - set a timer for ten minutes and start writing, and do not stop until the timer rings.
Know what makes you happy. Take some time to figure out what makes you happy and regularly add to your list. - write down anything that comes to your mind, that makes you smile, the small and the big, the cheap and the pricey stuff, as well as the priceless – like family outings and candles in the bathroom.
What is the one movie you will be watching over and over if you have to? (or the one book you will read many times?) The story that touches you the most can tell you a lot about yourself? What is the theme of the story? See if you can find some of your positive qualities in the story or maybe some things that you are dreaming about having. Write it in your journal.
Know what things you don't like. Write it down. Add to your list every day. At some point in your life, you might have a choice to stop doing some things you don’t like. Evaluate these situations and see if you have a choice to get yourself out or not. Some situations you can not just get out of, like going to school, paying your rent and so on.
Some Self-discovery questions
As you ask yourself these questions, your journey on self-inquiry will pick up speed. It may be a bit unfamiliar at first but will become easier as you get used to it. This list of questions will help you to realize what you think about yourself. There are no right or wrong answers.
- What have you done so far in your live that you are proud of?
- How would you like other people to perceive you? How do you think they do perceive you?
- What is true for you no matter what?
- Do you want it less or more of something that he s for forbidden?
- In which area of your life do you feel out of control?
What matters the most.
Stop thinking that everyone is better than you; they are not. Remember no one is perfect. We are all different - think of the variety of sizes, shapes, and colors that people have. Learn to love who you are. Each of us has its own purpose in life. Find out what is yours. Discover your strengths and concentrate on to fulfill your calling. Remember you are a unique child of God. Think and always say good things about yourself - even if it does not go well. What we think and say is our reality. Be positive! See part three on forgiving yourself and how to forget about past mistakes...
Change Your Thoughts
Law Of Attraction
Procrastination / Laziness
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.