Positive thoughts give rise to happy emotions and negative thoughts result in sad emotions. These emotions then affect biological changes in the body. To say it in another way, the quality of our thinking affects the emotions we experience and the state of our physical health. Therefore, if we think positive and healthy thoughts, we will feel healthy and be healthy. The quality of an individual’s thoughts has an impact on his state of happiness, health and quality of life.
#SelfTalkSecrets: The mass you weigh is the direct outcome of your present subconscious thinking...If you want to achieve permanent weight-loss results, you need to start working at the origin of the problem. Positive self-talk will help you to change your programming by ensuring that you only deliver positive input to your subconscious mind, rather than negative.
If you give it a change and are attentive, you will hear your inner voice. Sometimes it will be supportive and motivates you but other times it can be judgmental and critic on all you do. Self-talk can be rude, saying things to yourself that you’d never say to anyone else.
Before you can start thinking positive, you must clean out the negative clutter and the dark false beliefs you have about yourself. Negative self talk is deadly, and by now, it is no secret about the damaging effects that negative self-talk can have on ones life especially when you’re already in a frail spot because of an already gloomy body image. Engaging in such destructive behavior brings you down all the time. If you are constantly questioning yourself, very soon that type of talk will cripple you to the point of self-doubt. It makes you feel miserable and inferior
How is it possible to move forward, and make real progress if you keep verbally abuse yourself? Do you relate to the above? (You may not realize it, but all of us have running conversations with ourselves all the time) By correcting your self-treatment, your environment will soon come after.
Positive self-talk have lasting profound benefits on a person’s life. It builds your self-esteem and self-confidence, Gives empowerment of you being in control, to take decisions on your own life.
It also drives away doubt and fear and builds your faith and confidence in God, and it relieves stress
Ways to Get Rid of Negative Energy and Become Positive
Our own negativity affects not only the world around us but ourselves too. It limits our potential, and has a tangible effect on our health. People who cultivate negative energy experience more stress and sickness than those who choose to live positively. When we seriously decide to be positive, and take action, we will begin to encounter situations and people that are also positive. Although negative and positive thoughts will always exist, the key to positivity is to limit the negativity that we experience by filling ourselves up with more positivity.
Some ideas to learn positive self-talk:
- The moment you start to feel negative emotions, take a deep breath and clear your mind.
- You should make it a habit to only concentrate and talk about what you want - do not talk about what you do not want. Don't get stuck in the negativity. Choose to react positive. It is so easy to hold to the negative, but you should realize you have the power to choose.
- You should talk about your goals and where you are moving to regularly.
- Don’t say anything to yourself that you wouldn’t say to your best friend. If you catch yourself saying negative things to yourself, stop in your tracks, and defend yourself against your own rude voice.
- Take a break from social media. Yes, you read correctly. Studies show that social media increases negative thoughts.
- See #SelfTalkSecrets for much more Ideas on Positive Self-Talk and how to implement it in your life.
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.