Secret One: - journal writing: Carry a pen and notepad around and write down all the negative comments as you think of them. Try to find patterns - What triggered these thoughts? Figure out what you said and why? Do this for five successive days, and then analyze what you've written down. Now, if you think precisely, is this driving force the energy you want behind everything you do? If you answered no to this question (most people will) then you have to do something about it.
Secret Two - be sincere with yourself and write down a few sentences of how you feel about your body. Take a look at it and see where you could be more positive. What more favorable words could you rather use? Say, “STOP” out loud as soon as you notice yourself saying something negative in your mind. This will stop the enclosed circle of negative thinking you have developed.
Secret Three - notice your natural tendencies: We all have areas of our lives where we react positive, and then there are other areas where we react negatively and destructive. Notice when you act destructively, make a note and try to also write down what do you think triggered your negative response? Do this for a couple of days; let's say five or so. Now you will know most of your trigger areas for negative self-dialogue.
Secret Four - you can only hold one thought at a time: Since your mind can hold only one thought at a time, either positive or negative, you must deliberately get in the habit of choosing the positive, you will see your actions transforming right before your eyes.
Secret Five - Start your day on a positive note. Stand in front of a mirror saying out loud to your self-words such as “I like myself,” and “I love transforming my body.” These positive affirmations will build your self-confidence and self-esteem. By doing this, these new positive thoughts will start to blossom from deep into your subconscious. Remember it takes time to reprogram your mind with these new positive affirmations, but it is worth it!
Secret Six - Failure is a part of life. Remember, it is impossible to become successful without failure and difficulties. You must rise above the failures and roadblocks in your life in order to become a happier and thinner person. Always, keep your thoughts on your goals. Consistently think about the person you are becoming. View failure as an opportunity to stand up again and again, growing stronger, working towards reaching your goals.
Very little is needed to make a happy life read more #SelfTalkSecrets
Keep the following steps in mind when you set yourself goals, to make sure it is achievable.
Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.
- David Joseph Schwartz
How to set S.M.A.R.T Goals:
- Specific: Be very clear on your goals. Do not let out any detail.
A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished.
Who is involved?
What has to be accomplished?
Where should it take place?
When should it be finished?
Which requirements are needed?
Why should it be accomplished?
- Measurable: criteria to measure progress toward the achievement of each of the goals set. How much? How many? When it is accomplished?
- Attainable: When you identify your most important goals, you begin to figure out the road map how you can let them come true. That includes the skills and money to reach them. You could see previously overlooked opportunities, which can bring you closer to the achievement of your goals.
- Realistic: A goal must represent an end result towards which you are able to work. A goal can be both high and realistic; a high goal is frequently easier to reach as a low goal has low motivational force.
- Timely: A goal should be within a time frame. With no time frame, there’s no sense of urgency.
It's clear that people who maintain focus on long-term goals can achieve much bigger things than those who jump from idea to idea, or those who give up at the first bump in the road...
TODAY is the day; it’s time to get motivated! Are you living the life that you desire? These following couple of questions is very important to make the first real step in fulfilling your dreams in life.
Did you already set goals to achieve?
Did you make any progress towards receiving them yet?
Do you have the motivation to achieve these goals?
According to research done by the University of Scranton, 92% percent of people that set new years goals never actually achieve them. Why do so many people fail at goal setting, and what are the secrets behind those who succeed?
Successful goal setting boosts self-confidence a lot as it provides you with a measurable way to see how you're doing. When your goal is achieved, you can build further slightly more challenging goals, which in turn when achieved, will lead you to the experience of reinforcement of your confidence and a boost to your self-esteem.
How do you keep focus on long-term goals?
- Have an experiment-driven life. This is about risk, being willing to fail because you're failing forward. The more experiments you make the better.
- Growing an Attitude of wisdom. Be very careful to not develop the so-called competence to think "I know a lot about that” - You are never too old to learn. The pursuit of wisdom is one of the absolute goals of people seeking to live the good life. Particularly, the Scriptures have a lot to teach us about wisdom. Always ponder your life with curiosity and openness and embrace the challenge.
- Do what you love. Success might be waiting around the corner for you. But be careful; do not do something just because you're good at it - that doesn't mean you should do it. Do what you feel passionate about. What are you born to do?" When are you the happiest?
Now it is time to set your specific, long-term goals for the important areas of your life, such as career, family, finances, and so on. Then, look over these goals. How do they make you feel? If you do not feel excited about these goals, take these goals off the list, or revise them so that they move you towards something that really matters to you. Treat your goals like recipes. Remember to take it one step at a time. It is very important to break down a goal into smaller, measurable steps. Write down each step how you would like to work trough the goal to be sure you are clear about what to achieve and how to do it.
Good and healthy mental habits are the cornerstones of achieving personal success. Treating your set goals as very important, giving them attention every day, will soon be a healthy mental habit that becomes part of yourself, without thinking about it.
More on creating and organizing your goals, as well as how to stay motivated achieiving them #SuccessRevamp
Last but not least, don't Give Up! Remember that finding motivation isn't always easy, but it is always possible. Be Passionate about your goals, and commit to the end.
There are many advantages to self-motivation. People who are self-motivated, tend to be more understanding, has very good time management skills, and they are responsible people who have courage and determination, to name only a few good attributes. Developing the skill of self-motivation can help you to take control of many other aspects of your life. The knowledge on how to motivate yourself effectively is a very valuable asset, as it enables us to start every day energized and highly motivated. First of all, be willing to leave your comfort zone. The greatest barrier achieving your goals is your comfort zone. Great things happen when you leave this comfortable place.
What Motivates You? Do you understand what motivates you to do things? Sometimes your motivation is hidden from your consciousness – like a secret hidden agenda. Your motivation may well change from hour-to-hour, and through life - but the question you need to answer is what keeps you motivated? If you can figure out "why" you want a specific result, it will be much easier to engage in self-improvement and motivation will come more naturally.
To stay motivated―and achieving your goals is surprisingly possible. Before even trying to achieve a goal, target potential pitfalls and troubleshoot them. People who plan for possible pitfalls are more likely to achieve their goals than people who don’t. Believe in yourself, set reasonable goals and work on them every day. Focus on yourself, your needs and your desires with the intention to advance your life!
Some steps towards motivation:
- Make the decision to go all the way, NOW is the time to start.
- Create a list of goals. Motivation always requires goals, which are clearly set. Define your goals and break them down into smaller realistic portions.
- Cross off your list. To stay motivated, keep a written list of your daily tasks and cross each out as you finalize them.
- Treat yourself whenever you complete something on your to-do list
Change Your Thoughts
Law Of Attraction
Procrastination / Laziness
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.