"An affirmation is, in fact, anything you say or think. You are using affirmations every moment of your day. You should to retrain your brain to think and speak in positive patterns to change your live.” #WelcomeHappiness
Affirmations would help you stay focused on your goals. Affirmations are proven to work! If repeated over and over, they are proven to change and improve people’s lives.
You can do much more with God than without God. With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)! Change the way you think to change your life! Replace negative with Positive! Replace worldly thinking with scriptural ways! Below are a few positive affirmations for you to start with if you wish to, from where on you can search for more.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Nikos Kazantzakis
- He who is in me is greater than He who is in the world! 1st John 4:4
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Theodore Roosevelt
- When you have a dream you’ve got to grab it and never let go. Carol Burnett
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. Nelson Mandela
- Our life is what our thoughts make it. Marcus Aurelius
- Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. Sam Levenson
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand
- Any dream worth dreaming, is worth the effort to make it some true.” Evan Gourley
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. Wayne W. Dyer
- This one step: choosing a goal and sticking to it, changes everything. Scott Reed
- Life is short, live bold! Be heard, be you, dream big, take risks, don’t wait. Misty Gibbs
- It’s better to have an impossible dream than no dream at all. Anonymous
- I seek the praises and approval of God, not men. 2 Corinthians 10:18
- As I acknowledge and follow God, all my days he makes my paths straight. Proverbs 3:6
- Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2
- God is my refuge, strength and help in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1
- My hope is in the Lord. Psalm 40:7
- Jesus came to the earth so that I might live an abundant life. John 10:10
- God’s divine power gives me everything I need for life. 2 Peter 1:3
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. Isaiah 40:31
- Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desire of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.