Blogging are considered a highly effective marketing tool these days. You can easily
Cost can never be a problem because free blogging services are quite popular all
over the world. If you choose sites like Blogger or LiveJournal, you are sure to
get exactly the kind of platform you are looking for. They are absolutely free.
If you are not very comfortable with web designing techniques, you need not
worry. Creating your blog is not as complicated as designing template for a
These blogging services provide a wide range of templates from which
you can choose the one most suited to your tastes.
You must also use your discretion while blogging. Especially if you are
incorporating your blog within your website, or creating a blog to increase
awareness of your product, you need to keep in mind that this is an open forum
which is read by all.
You do not want to say anything that may end up angering
your clients. Politics and religion are the two most controversial themes, and
therefore anything about those must be carefully blogged about.
Anything that is particularly reader friendly and does not anger too many people
is considered ‘safe’. If your aim is indeed to increase the ranking of your site, you
will have to make sure many people read it.
You can do this by making your content user friendly.
Also keep an eye on what other people write or say on their blogs. This can give
you a general idea of what kind of responses those articles receive, and you can
get valuable tips from them.
Moreover, a blog also increases your website rankings can increase because the blog is
constantly being updates, commented on, and discussions are always going on.
Because of its sheer activity, the rankings improve, creating more awareness of the
Can blogging be a business?
The following are the pointers based on which you can blog about your product:
- Never make the blog post too long uselessly. It must be well written. Long posts tend to get dreary and they are not ‘catchy’ enough for people to sit and go through them.
- Update regularly. Since you don’t need to write long posts, that is not much effort. Ideally, blog 3-7 times a week.
- Be entertaining where required, everyone can do with some light hearted humor, without being derogatory.
- You need not stick only to text. Video and photo blogging are fats catching on and are interesting ways to share your thoughts, and make your videos and photographs well known.
- Be yourself. Do not to ape, imitate or copy someone else’s content
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed.
can blogging be profitable
can blogging be a business
how profitable is blogging
can personal blogs make money
Visualization is the very beginning of creation. Think about it.
Every accomplishment in history has started as a thought. Someone dreamt up something in their mind and then brought it to reality by imagining how to make this idea and put it to use.
This course is specifically designed to help you go from the spark of a idea to a fully achieved outcome. High-level executives and athletes both use visualization regularly. One study showed an actual increase in strength through visualization alone.
If you have any goals or dreams that you want to accomplish, then visualization is a powerful tool you should not ignore. If you want to learn more, then this is the course for you.
The law of attraction: how to use visualization to manifest the life you desire
VISUALISE SUCCESS - DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE
The problem with visualization is how easily we can derail ourselves before we’ve even properly begun. Focusing on the negative, not putting in enough practice, or just plain refusing to have faith in the method will absolutely destroy everything you’re setting out to do.
Let’s take a look at three traps which very commonly ruin visualization, and some quick fixes to get you back on track again.
3 How to Use Visualisation for Success - 3 traps to avoid!
Your visualization didn’t leave room for bumps in the road, or your own personal failures. As a result, you feel like you ruined the whole thing when you slipped up and have thrown out the entire idea. The better solution? Acknowledge the mistake but focus instead on the parts you’re doing right. Then dig back into your visualization and start from wherever you are now. Also, you might want to layer in a little love by putting in a contingency plan for when things go wrong…so long as you put the emphasis - as always - on the outcome and eventual result you’re aiming for. Eyes on the prize, remember!
All too often, we think we’re helping if we put someone like a celebrity into our visualization. After all, your weight loss goal starring the latest and greatest seems a lot more exciting, and even inspiring…right? Wrong! By not making it about yourself, you’re setting yourself up for a dismal failure. This visualization is about your life—starring you! Focus on what your goal is and why it’s essential to you personally. From there, work the steps to reach your eventual success. Now you’re back in business!
We all get a little overexcited sometimes, and while great big goals are fantastic, you sometimes need to add in a dose of reality. Some goals aren’t possible. Or might be further off than you thought. Rather than becoming discouraged when faced with the impossible, take a step back. Identify what the next best goal is (maybe it’s a step on the way to the big lofty goal?) and ask yourself what the steps are to get there. Don’t forget to figure in the problems likely to come up, along with some solutions. Then get back to work. There’s nothing wrong with adjusting your visualization to reflect the current reality.
Visualizations gone wrong don’t necessarily need to be scrapped wholesale. Remember, you can always keep what works. The key here is to pick yourself up and keep going rather than stopping altogether.
How to use visualisation for success - 3 traps to avoid!
5 tips to develop gratitude to live a happier life
We attract what we put out...Always.
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed.
Achieving goals is essential if уоu wаnt tо рrоgrеѕѕ in life, boost уоur self confidence аnd ѕее yourself as аn асhiеvеr
It is аlѕо good рrасtiсе fоr those inѕtаnсеѕ in which you nееd to, fоr inѕtаnсе, ѕеll уоurѕеlf to a potential еmрlоуеr оr a роѕitivеlу encourage a рrоѕресt tо buу. Tо understand hоw to ѕеt life gоаlѕ fоllоw thiѕ 10-ѕtер mоdеl, аnd ѕtаrt tо ѕее уоur lifе сhаngе fоr thе better:
1. Dесidе ѕресifiсаllу whаt you wаnt tо dо. Thе more ѕресifiс you can bе аbоut whаt уоu want tо асhiеvе thе easier it will bе tо achieve уоur gоаlѕ
2. Give уоurѕеlf a rеаliѕtiс timеfrаmе bу which time уоu'd like to ѕее it dоnе. Thе timеfrаmе will givе you the mоtivаtiоn уоu nееd tо actually gеt ѕtаrtеd. One of the rеаѕоnѕ we dоn't асhiеvе iѕ bесаuѕе wе mау have grеаt idеаѕ, but wе hаvе nо imреtuѕ to рut thеm in tо action. If you hаvе nо idea hоw rеаliѕtiс уоur timeframe iѕ, ѕеt it аѕ a rеviеw роint.
3. Visualise, using аll your ѕеnѕеѕ, whаt you wаnt thе оutсоmе tо lооk like. This iѕ linked tо bеing ѕресifiс. The more vivid the picture уоu саn 'paint' in your mind'ѕ еуе, thе more сhаnсе уоu'll have оf reaching уоur goal.
4. Dо уоur rеѕеаrсh to find out exactly whаt it will tаkе tо gеt thеrе. Aсtuаllу doing ѕоmе rеѕеаrсh intо your gоаl will givе you a better idea аѕ tо how rеаliѕtiс it iѕ. If nееd bе gо bасk аnd review уоur gоаlѕ аnd timescales in light оf уоur rеѕеаrсh
5. Lооk аt whеrе you аrе nоw and decide whаt уоu'll nееd tо hаvе in рlасе in оrdеr to get from whеrе you аrе nоw tо whеrе уоu want to bе: trаining, skills, people, equipment, mоnеу, time, ѕuрроrt, аdviсе, оthеr resources...
6. Wоrk out a plan to get thоѕе things in place, аnd tо gеt from whеrе уоu are now tо where уоu want tо bе.
7. Put thе рlаn intо асtiоn and mоnitоr уоur progress. Rеviѕе thе рlаn ѕtерѕ оr timingѕ аѕ you gо along if nееd bе.
8. Gеt to thе finish-line! Get tо thе еnd оf whatever уоur gоаl wаѕ. Thiѕ iѕ crucial for уоur ѕеnѕе оf асhiеvеmеnt. Thеrе'ѕ nothing worse thаn рutting thе timе and еffоrt in to an рrоjесt and giving uр whеn you're hаlf way there.
9. Cеlеbrаtе your асhiеvеmеnt. Cеlеbrаting уоur achievements, no mаttеr how ѕmаll, will give уоu thе inсеntivе you nееd tо gо оn аnd set аnd achieve future gоаlѕ.
10. Sеt your nеxt goal. Cоntinuе tо set gоаlѕ in оrdеr tо kеер thе momentum gоing. The mоrе gоаlѕ уоu ѕеt аnd асhiеvе, the more уоu'll ѕее yourself аѕ an асhiеvеr, аnd thе mоrе motivated уоu'll bе tо set futurе gоаlѕ.
SETTING YOUR GOALS
If уоu dо not have any identifiable goals, then it is likе being аdrift оn a piece оf drift wood in the middlе of thе ocean. Yоu аrе juѕt drifting аrоund withоut a dirесtiоn. Further reading: Mastering Self Leadership Skills, Become More Successful
Progressive Muscle Relaxation will teach you how to relax your muscles through a 2 step process
Progressive Muscle Relaxation will teach you how to relax your muscles through a 2 step process.
First, you tense particular muscle groups in your body, such as your neck and shoulders.
Then, you release the tension and notice how your muscles feel when you relaxed.
Studies have shown that progressive relaxation can lower overall stress levels and increase feelings of well-being. You can lower the level of stress you experience each day by spending 10 minutes tensing and relaxing your muscles.
People with anxiety are often so tense that they don’t even know what being relaxed feels like. Through practice you can learn to distinguish between a tensed muscle and a relaxed muscle.
Then, you can begin to “trigger” this relaxed state at the first sign of tension that accompanies your feelings of anxiety or stress.
A systematic review conducted in 2008 and published in the journal BMC Psychiatry showed the efficacy of relaxation training, including PMR, in the treatment of anxiety.
Therefore, if you are looking for evidence-based options to help treat your social anxiety, PMR may be a good choice.
Please note - Relaxation techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation can be helpful to relief mild to moderate stress and social anxiety. However, if you have severe untreated social anxiety, it is important to consult with a doctor or mental health professional to obtain suitable treatment.
Our habits influence our health, happiness, and future.
Answer these questions to gain a better perspective of your own personal habits.
You might use a personal journal for these.
- How have your current habits impacted your health and mental tranquility?
- What new habits would serve you better?
- For each of your negative habits that cause stress or disharmony, describe a positive habit you could try that would give you the same or a similar benefit.
- What new, positive habit would be easiest for you to implement? What would you gain from this habit?
- How can you reward yourself when you attain milestones along the way? Why does that reward motivate you
- What are your contingency plans for those days when it seems impossible to stick to your new habits?How would your life change if you adopted all the positive habits you’ve identified?
Because of the mind-body connection between your mental health and physical health, stress can affect your body and mind in multiple ways.
Chronic stress can have hidden signs, but you can learn to recognize them. Stress or anxiety often appears physically as vague aches that have no obvious physical cause.
Here are some common physical symptoms of stress and anxiety that you may not realize are psychological in origin.
Here are some common physical symptoms of stress and anxiety that you may not realize are psychological in origin:
So, how on earth do you stay calm and collected in a tough environment? Below are some tips that you may use as a starter to self improvement.
If you allow them, these dart pins will destroy your self esteem. Don’t let them destroy you, or get the best of you. So which dart pins should you avoid?
#1 : Negative Work Environment
Beware of the “Dog eats dog” theory. This is where
everyone is fighting to reach the top, getting ahead of others. Stay out of this.
#2: Other People’s Behaviour
Bulldozers, whiners, snipers, back stabbers, controllers, wounded people, complainers, naggers, exploders, .. All these types of people you need to stay clear of as these people will cause bad vibes to your self improvement scheme and self image.
#3: Changing Environment
You can’t be a red bug on a green leaf. Life’s changes challenge our paradigms and alters the way we think. These changes may make life difficult for a while but it will help us on our way to improve ourselves. Change will be there forever, we must be susceptible to it.
#4: Past Experience
It’s okay to cry and say “ouch!” when we experience pain. But don’t let pain transform itself into fear. It might grab you by the tail and swing you around. Treat each failure and mistake as a lesson.
#5: Negative World View
Look at what you’re looking at. Don’t wrap yourself up with all the negativities of the world. If we want to build our self esteem we have to learn how to make the best of any bad situation.
Dart Pin #6: Determination Theory
The way you are and your behavioural traits is said to be a “Mixture of your upbringing, your genes, and your environmental surrounding.” This is not completely true. If your father is a failure, it doesn’t mean you have to be a failure too. Learn from other people’s experience, so you’ll never have to encounter the same mistakes.
Sometimes, we wonder if certain people were born leaders. This is not actually so.
Do You want to improve yourself? Better Yourself Master Your Life
Are you living the life you really want? Make your life one you actually want to live by learning how look inside yourself and not to the outside world for answers.
The detailed and flexible worksheets in this helpful guide will help you break out of your rut and learn the path to a better you through self-reflection and analysis. Now available on AMAZON.
Being positive, and staying positive is a choice
Eventually, building your self esteem will lead to self improvement. If we become responsible for who we are, what we have and what we do, it will be like a flame spreading from the inside out.
When we develop our self esteem, we have to take control of our self discipline, our mission, and our values.
Self esteem brings about self improvement. How do you start to put up the blocks of self esteem?
Be positive. Be contented and happy. Be appreciative. Never miss an opportunity to compliment. A positive way of living will help you to self improvement by building a good self esteem first.
Change Your Thoughts
Law Of Attraction
Procrastination / Laziness
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.