"The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor." (Proverbs 12:24)
Procrastination is the enemy of productivity, and often the result of a strong fear of failure.
So, how can you beat this habit?
Here are a few simple steps that can help you stop procrastinating and start to live fully:
1. Plan ahead
Take 5 minutes every night before going to bed and write down what you need to achieve tomorrow. In this way, you will build a sense of competence and accomplishment.
2. Stop thinking. Start with doing.
Plan ahead, but know that there is no perfect plan, learn through your mistakes.
3. Start doing the most difficult task of the day first. This way you will feel relaxed and the rest of the day will feel lighter and easier.
4. Get rid of the distraction. Log out of Twitter and Facebook. Put off the TV and, if possible, the cell phone.
5. Focus on small steps. Divide the things you should do into smaller tasks that are doable.
6. Reward yourself for your hard work with a nice meal, a cinema or even what makes you happy.
One of the biggest reasons for procrastination is the feeling that you have too much to do and too little time to do it all.
How to prioritize your day.
"The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule,
but to schedule your priorities."
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.