• You should plan and preparing for the unknown. Break down tasks into smaller manageable tasks and plan as many as you can.
• Positive thoughts. Stay away from all negativity! Remind yourself that, despite your problems, you are a valuable person. Never give up. Never accept failure.
• Highlight your strengths and successes and learn from your weaknesses.
• Make three lists: (get a friend to help you with this) a list of your strengths, your achievements, and one thing you admire about yourself. Read through them regularly.
• Identify any negative thoughts you may have about yourself, such as ‘I am a loser’, ‘I do nothing right’, or ‘No one really likes me."
• Give honest compliments to other people.
• Make changes where you can–You cannot make changes to the past, but you can change your future. Make daily choices, which will lead to the future you want to live.
• Embrace failure: All super-successful people have had many failures. Learn from your mistakes, change your approach and just keep trying!
• Stay realistic: Do not do too much - One of the biggest blows to your confidence happens when you fail to meet your own targets because it was not realistic. Instead, set targets that you know you will be able to do.
• Your body language and image: Eat healthy meals, exercise and ensure that you are getting enough sleep. When you are speaking, look the person you are speaking to in the eye - keeping eye contact shows confidence. — Pay special attention to your person. Dress in clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Style your hair.
Read more: SuccessMindset AMAZON
Have positive expectations. Your expectations do most of the time become your destiny. Rather than being negative, control your expectations, be realistic but positive and expect unsurpassed outcomes! Expect to be confident. Expect success. Expect to be popular when you meet new people. Expect to achieve your goals. Live a life of good expectation.
Easily source research participants for in-person or online qualitative research studies. RESPONDENT
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Powerful Stress Busting Techniques! Download your’s now.